We are now open Friday 9 am - 6 pm Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
FRESH LOCAL FARM PRODUCTS
What started out as a simple roadside fruit stand to sell fresh apples from our orchard has evolved into the area’s most unique purveyor of local foods grown using sustainable farming practices. We now feature a wide variety of local gourmet produce and farm products that include our own fruit as well as products from the area’s finest growers.
Many of the products we carry are only available on a seasonal basis, so every time you visit there will be something delicious to make the trip worth it. Other items like our apples, ciders, and jams, are available throughout the year. Which, come to think of it, will make any trip especially worth the drive.
- Apples: Ambrosia, Cortland, Crispin, Empire, Fuji, Gala, Gingergold, Golden Delicious, HoneyCrisp, Macoun, McIntosh, NY674, Piñata, Red Delicous, Rome, Spartan.
- TriStar Strawberries: outrageously delicious. Packed with flavor. Taste one and you will never look at a strawberry the same way again.
- Raspberries: Unlike raspberries that are packed in California, shipped across the country, and look good but have no taste, ours have this thing called flavor. Come discover what a raspberry is supposed to taste like.
- Red Currants: There are two types of people in this world. People who love red currants and people who don't know that they would love red currants if they tasted ours.
- Peaches: Picked ripe. Soft and filled with sweet juice that makes you wish that summer would never end.
- Nectarines: A perfect blend of firm and soft, minus the fuzz, and of course filled with flavor.
- Plums: These plums will remind you why you have taste buds.
HOURS and LOCATION
9 AM until 6 PM Fridays and 10 am to 6 pm Saturday & Sunday, August 5th through November 22nd. (845-687-2587). We’re located at 3012 Route 213 in Stone Ridge, NY—between Stone Ridge and High Falls.
PICK YOUR OWN
Beginning Labor Day weekend, Stone Ridge Orchard is open for pick-your-own apples and raspberries. A little later on we’ll also have pumpkins available. Check back for schedules and availability or we can e-mail you a reminder if you would like.
Our U-Pick seasons is open! Also, please stop by and visit our farmstand.